- Last week, on March 5, the Head of State took part in a joint session of the chambers of the Parliament. During the joint meeting, Elbasy addressed the people with the Five Social Initiatives of the President. Among them are: new opportunities to purchase housing for each family, reduction in taxes to increase wages of low-paid workers, increasing accessibility and quality of higher education and improving the living conditions of student youth, expanding microcredit, and further gasification of the country.
- On Tuesday in Ukimet Uyi, Bakytzhan Sagintayev chaired a meeting of the Government on the execution of instructions of the Head of State, implementation of Nurly Zhol State Program for Infrastructure Development for 2015-2019, the results of the implementation of the State Program to Counter Religious Extremism and Terrorism for 2013-2017 and the draft State Program for 2018-2022.
- On Monday, the Prime Minister held a meeting on international cooperation.
- On the same day, B. Sagintayev held a discussion of draft laws on strengthening the protection of property rights, improving the activities of law enforcement bodies, and charity.
- On Tuesday in Ukimet Uyi, the Prime Minister chaired a meeting of the Higher Scientific and Technical Commission under the Government of Kazakhstan. The meeting discussed the development of domestic science. In particular, plans for program-targeted financing of scientific, scientific and technical programs for 2018-2020 were considered.
- On Wednesday, Bakytzhan Sagintayev held a meeting on the development of agrarian science within the framework of the President's Address.
- On the same day, on the eve of the International Women's Day, a solemn concert was held on March 8.
- A press conference was held at the press center of the Government on the implementation of the President's Five Social Initiatives. Vice Minister of Labor and Social Protection of the Population, Nurzhan Altayev, was the speaker.
Stay in touch with the news of the Prime Minister and the Government of Kazakhstan — follow the official Telegram channel