- At the meeting, 13 issues on trade and economic cooperation and expansion of mutual trade between the Member States of the Union, including the removal of existing barriers within the EAEU internal market, were considered.
- In a narrow format, the heads of government exchanged views on a number of conceptual issues of the union’s development. The mechanisms of deepening cross-border cooperation in the framework of the digital transformation of the EAEU, cooperation in the field of increasing the volume of trade between the member countries, and improving customs administration were discussed.
- At the meeting, the extended composition discussed issues of improving the regulation of foreign economic activity on the principle of "single window", creating conditions for the development of a digital trading ecosystem in the EAEU, the development of industrial cooperation and technology transfer, further increasing the integration potential in certain sectors of the economy.
- At the end of the meeting, a number of final documents were signed.
- Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan and the Chairman of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission Tigran Sargsyan made a final statement for the press.
Stay in touch with the news of the Prime Minister and the Government of Kazakhstan — follow the official Telegram channel