- Before the meeting, President of the Republic of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko received the heads of participating government delegations.
- The meeting was also attended by the Prime Ministers of Russia— Dmitry Medvedev, Belarus — Sergei Rumas, Kyrgyzstan — Mukhammedkaly Abylgaziyev, Acting Prime Minister of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan.
- The session of the Intergovernmental Council was traditionally held in a narrow and extended composition.
- In a narrow composition, the participants exchanged views on topical issues of economic cooperation, summed up the interim results of the implementation of the agreements reached and identified areas for further work in the union.
- Negotiations with an extended participation were devoted to the development of cooperation in the areas of trade, industry, agriculture, energy, food security and transparency in the passage of goods.
- At the end of the meeting, a number of final documents were signed, and a press conference for the media was held. The Chairman of the EEC Board Tigran Sargsyan and the Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev spoke to journalists.
Stay in touch with the news of the Prime Minister and the Government of Kazakhstan — follow the official Telegram channel