- April 29 in Nur-Sultan the First President – Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev chaired the XXVII Session of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan.
- May 1 Elbasy took part in the celebration of the Day of Unity of the People of Kazakhstan.
- Monday the Prime Minister Askar Mamin chaired a regular meeting of the Government in Ukimet Uyi. The project Aul – El Besіgі and the execution of Elbasy’s order to improve the living conditions of students were considered.
- Tuesday, a session of the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council was held in Yerevan. The meeting was attended by the prime ministers of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev, Belarus — Syarhey Rumas, Armenia — Nikol Pashinyan, Kyrgyzstan — Mukhammedkalyi Abylgaziev and Chairman of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission Tigran Sargsyan. During the meeting, 13 issues on trade and economic cooperation and expansion of mutual trade between the union member states, including the removal of existing barriers within the EAEU internal market, were considered.
- May 2, Kazakhstan’s Prime Minister Askar Mamin held a meeting with Chevron President for Exploration and Production in Europe, Eurasia and the Middle East Todd Levy in Ukimet Uyi. The prospects for the development of oil and gas engineering in Kazakhstan were discussed.
- The same day Prime Minister Mamin familiarized himself with the digitalization of the health care system at the metropolitan polyclinic No. 10.
Stay in touch with the news of the Prime Minister and the Government of Kazakhstan — follow the official Telegram channel