- December 19 in Ukimet Uyi, Prime Minister Bakytzhan Sagintayev chaired a regular meeting of the Government. The execution course of the Governments’s Plan of Legislative Work for 2018 and the project for the 2019 were reviewed.
- The same day Sagintayev held a meeting of the Council on the transition to a green economy under the President of Kazakhstan. Issues related to the implementation of the Concept of the Transition of the Republic of Kazakhstan to Green Economy for 2013–2020 were discussed, and the Council’s work schedule for 2019 was approved.
- December 20, a meeting of the Expert Council on Competitiveness was held with the participation of the Prime Minister Bakytzhan Sagintayev. The development results of sectors of the country's economy for 2018, forecasts and targets for 2019, as well as the issues of simplifying tax and financial reporting forms were discussed.
- Thursday in Ukimet Uyi, at a meeting of the Government Council, issues of improving the investment climate in the country further were considered, and a presentation of a new set of legislative changes aimed at improving investment legislation was held.
- In continuation of the topic of the country's investment policy the same day, a meeting of the Board of Directors of Kazakh Invest JSC was held.
- Friday, December 21, on the instructions of the Head of State, Prime Minister Sagintayev visited Almaty in order to familiarize himself with the implementation of President’s Addresses "Growing Welfare of Kazakh Citizens: Increase in Incomes and Quality of Life,” “New Opportunities under the Fourth Industrial Revolution,” the Five Social Initiatives, as well as state programs.
Stay in touch with the news of the Prime Minister and the Government of Kazakhstan — follow the official Telegram channel