- The week’s central event was the Security Council’s meeting chaired by the Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev in Akorda. In accordance with the agenda, the participants reviewed the implementation of the National Security Strategy and the tasks for the upcoming period, as well as issues of the socio-economic development of the Kyzylorda region.
- Tuesday Prime Minister Bakytzhan Sagintayev chaired a meeting of the Government in Ukimet Uyi. The execution of the Head of State’s instructions given at the enxtened meeting of the Government Jan. 30, 2019, and the progress in the implementation of the regional long-term plans for the development of the health infrastructure were reviewed.
- Presentation of draft laws on the transfer of state functions to a competitive environment took place Feb. 4 in Ukimet Uyi.
- Wednesday Bakytzhan Sagintayev held a meeting on further digitalization.
- A meeting on technical and vocational education was held Thursday, Feb. 7 in Ukimet Uyi, in particular the development of competence centers in the country's regions were discussed.
- Feb. 8 Sagintayev chaired a meeting on ensuring public safety in the country and the prevention of crime in Ukimet Uyi.
Stay in touch with the news of the Prime Minister and the Government of Kazakhstan — follow the official Telegram channel