- Feb. 12 the Prime Minister Bakytzhan Sagintayev chaired a regular meeting of the Government in Ukimet Uyi. The socio-economic development results and execution of the republican budget for January 2019 were considered, the issue of fire prevention in the residential sector and the readiness of central and local executive bodies for the flood period of 2019 were also discussed.
- Monday, Feb. 11 the Prime Minister held a meeting on the development of the “economy of simple things.” The areas of support for the manufacturing industry and non-primary export of the country were discussed.
- Wednesday in the Ukimet Uyi Sagintayev chaired a meeting on the modernization of the social environment of rural areas in the framework of the Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev’s Address "Growing Welfare of Kazakh Citizens: Increase in Incomes and Quality of Life."
- Thursday, Feb. 14 the Prime Minister held a meeting of the State Commission on the Modernization of the Economy of Kazakhstan. Development of further cooperation with international financial organizations in the implementation of investment projects in the regions of the country in infrastructure modernization were discussed.
- Friday, Feb. 15 in Ukimet Uyi Sagintayev held a meeting on the further development of the country's agricultural holdings.
- The same day in Ukimet Uyi the Prime Minister met with the Chairman of the Board of the Eurasian Development Bank Andrey Beliyaninov. The results of the bank’s work in 2018 and promising areas of activity for the upcoming year were reviewed.
- Also last week a presentation of draft laws on transport, the development of the agro-industrial sector, special economic and industrial zones, attracting investment and promoting exports took place in Ukimet Uyi.
- In addition, the Government’s press center hosted a press conference on the implementation of the republican budget for 2018 and prospects for the development of the country’s financial system within the framework of the Address of Nursultan Nazarbayev “Growing Welfare of Kazakh Citizens: Increase in Income and Quality of Life.” The Minister of Finance Alikhan Smailov answered the questions of journalists.
Stay in touch with the news of the Prime Minister and the Government of Kazakhstan — follow the official Telegram channel