- The key event of the past week was a meeting chaired by the President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, which was attended by akims of regions, cities of Nur-Sultan, Almaty and Shymkent.
- On Tuesday, at the regular meeting of the Government, the coordination of measures by the Government and the National Bank to implement effective macroeconomic policies for 2019, progress of the State Program of Industrial-Innovative Development for 2015-2019, as well as the additions to the Roadmap for the Year of Youth. Following the consideration of issues, the Prime Minister Mamin gave a number of specific instructions.
- After the Government meeting, Askar Mamin and the Chair of the National Bank Erbolat Dossaev signed the Agreement on the Coordination of Macroeconomic Policy Measures for 2019.
- March 27, 2019, Mamin held a meeting with the Director General of Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation Alexey Likhachev on cooperation in the nuclear field.
- The same day, Mamin held a working meeting in Ukimet Uyi on the execution of instructions from the First President – Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev on increasing the affordability of housing for large and incomplete families, families with children with disabilities with low incomes. Following the meeting, a Memorandum of Cooperation was signed between the Akimat of Kyzylorda region and the Bulat Utemuratov Fund, according to which 150 families living in unsuitable living conditions will be provided with apartments.
- Thursday, Prime Minister Askar Mamin visited enterprises of the national defense industry complex and held a meeting on the further development of the military-industrial complex.
- Also March 28, 2019, Mamin held a meeting with the Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Denis Manturov, during which prospects for the development of industrial cooperation between enterprises of Kazakhstan and Russia.
- March 29, 2019, the Prime Minister Askar Mamin, during his working trip to Almaty, he visited industrial enterprises, transport infrastructure facilities under construction, and also held a meeting with representatives of the tourist industry of the Almaty region.
Stay in touch with the news of the Prime Minister and the Government of Kazakhstan — follow the official Telegram channel