- Prime Minister Askar Mamin chaired a regular meeting of the Government on April 2 in Ukimet Uyi. Measures to improve the availability and quality of primary healthcare, veterinary and phytosanitary security issues were discussed.
- Monday, April 1, the Prime Minister Mamin met with the General Director of the Peterburgsky Tractorny Zavod Sergey Serebryakov. They discussed issues of cooperation in agricultural engineering.
- Prime Minister Mamin held a meeting on the further development of the city of Nur-Sultan on April 3. The fulfillment of the First President – Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev’s instructions to implement the Five-Year Comprehensive Plan for the City's Development (2019-2023), as well as the President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev’s orders on the development of the capital were reviewed.
- Thursday, April 4, the Prime Minister Mamin chaired a meeting of the Board of Samruk-Kazyna Fund JSC in Ukimet Uyi. The issues of implementation and adjustment of the comprehensive privatization plan for 2016–2020 were discussed, reports of the fund’s committees were heard, and measures to further improve the internal control system were approved. In addition, the results of the Fund’s charity activities were summed up, and a number of procedural issues were resolved.
- On the same day, Askar Mamin held a meeting with heads of the largest American agricultural companies in Ukimet Uyi, including Tyson Fresh Meats, Valmont Irrigation, AGCO. Issues of agricultural cooperation were discussed.
Stay in touch with the news of the Prime Minister and the Government of Kazakhstan — follow the official Telegram channel