- April 16 Prime Minister Askar Mamin chaired a regular meeting of the Government. Socio-economic development results and execution of the republican budget for January – March 2019, as well as the issues of promoting non-oil exports and the implementation of the National Export Strategy were reviewed.
- On Monday Mamin held a meeting on the further development of the Astana International Financial Center. The issues of the development of the financial market and the infrastructure of the exchange market, the improvement of legislation regulating the work of the financial center were considered.
- On Wednesday Mamin held a meeting with the Minister of State for European and American Affairs of the British Foreign Office Alan Duncan. Topical issues and prospects for the further development of bilateral trade, economic and investment cooperation were discussed.
- April 18 Askar Mamin held a selector meeting on the development of the outskirts of large cities. Issues of social and engineering infrastructure were discussed.
- April 19, Mamin chaired a meeting of the Board of NC Kazakh Invest JSC.
- On the same day, Mamin held a meeting on the adoption of children left without care.
Stay in touch with the news of the Prime Minister and the Government of Kazakhstan — follow the official Telegram channel