- During a visit to the Park of Innovative Technologies Special Economic Zone, the Prime Minister inspected the KBTU Drilling Center training center and the Kazakhstan Maritime Academy.
- Further, Askar Mamin visited the factory of KazTech Innovations LLP for the production of radio electronics, unmanned aerial vehicles, products made of composites, a solar power station, and the administrative center of the Special Economic Zone Park of Information Technologies.
- The next object of inspection was a traffic intersection at Ryskulov-Kuldzhin highway. Mamin also inspected the construction of the Dostyk metro station.
- During the trip, Mamin visited the clothing factory of Kazlegprom-Almaty LLP, as well as a number of enterprises in the industrial zone of the city, including the Tokyo Rope Manufacturing plant for engineering protection systems, construction sites for the Hyndai Trans Kazakhstan passenger car plant, as well as Asia Steel Pipe.
- The working trip continued at the assembly plant of electric buses Falcon Eurobus LLP.
- Askar Mamin also circled over promising objects of the tourist mountain cluster of the Almaty region.
Stay in touch with the news of the Prime Minister and the Government of Kazakhstan — follow the official Telegram channel