- The program of the working visit began with an inspection of the construction sites of the 7,000-seat stadium projects, the Schoolchildren’s Palace, the media center, and the congress hall.
- In the new administrative and business center of the city, the prime minister examined the buildings of akimat under construction, offices and departments, the Public Service Center, visited the First President's Park, the city amusement park, a musical fountain, an amphitheater, an arbat, a music school, the Sports Palace pool, regional scientific and universal library.
- Mamin also familiarized himself with the reconstruction of the section of Bekzat Sattarkhanov Avenue connecting the city with the entrance gates of the regional center, inspected the work on the creation of a “green belt” around the city of Turkestan, and the development of the irrigation system. He examined the plans for the reconstruction of the Arys-Turkistan channel and the construction of the Machine channel.
- Special attention was paid to the development of the historical and cultural part of the city. The prime minister visited the construction sites of the Khoja Ahmed Yassaui Museum, Tourist Visitor Center, Eastern Baths as a form of historical architecture. Akimat of the region presented plans for the improvement of the territory of the Hazret Sultan museum-reserve and restoration works of historical sites of the settlement, as well as projects of the Nazarbayev Center, the industrial zone and the TURKISTAN special economic zone.
- Following the visits, the Prime Minister Askar Mamin held a working meeting on the implementation of the Comprehensive Development Plan and the construction in Turkistan for 2019-2020.
Stay in touch with the news of the Prime Minister and the Government of Kazakhstan — follow the official Telegram channel