- Dec. 25 in Ukimet Uyi the Prime Minister Bakytzhan Sagintayev chaired a regular meeting of the Government. Issues related to the heating season, measures taken to reduce tariffs, ensure price stability for socially important food products were considered, and an Action Plan for the Development of Irrigated Land until 2028 was approved.
- Also in Ukimet Uyi Sagintayev held a meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission on the Prevention of Offenses, during which issues of public order in the country and the safety of citizens, the formation of a culture of "zero tolerance" for offenses were considered.
- Dec. 26 Sagintayev presented a new minister, Askar Zhumagaliyev, to the staff of the Ministry of Defense and Aerospace Industry.
- The same day the Prime Minister Sagintayev chaired a meeting of the State Commission on Modernization of the Economy was held in Ukimet Uyi.
- Wednesday Bakytzhan Sagintayev held a meeting of the Coordination Council on iImplementation of the Framework Partnership Agreements between the Government of Kazakhstan and international financial organizations.
- Thursday, Dec. 27 the meeting of the Commission on Digitalization under the President was held in Ukimet Uyi.
- Friday, Dec. 28 in Ukimet Uyi Bakytzhan Sagintayev held a meeting on the promotion of non-commodity exports and ensuring the availability of credit.
- Saturday, Dec. 29 in Ukimet Uyi the Prime Minister Sagintayev chaired the last Government meeting in 2018. Issues of labor productivity in the manufacturing industry and measures to reduce utility tariffs were discussed.
Stay in touch with the news of the Prime Minister and the Government of Kazakhstan — follow the official Telegram channel