- Upon arrival in the city, the Prime Minister held a meeting with young scientists on the future development of science in Kazakhstan.
- During the working visit, special attention was paid to the issues of improving the quality of education and training. At the meeting with the heads of educational institutions of technical and vocational education in Almaty, issues of introducing a new model of training through competence centers were discussed.
- In addition, a number of educational infrastructure facilities were examined. In the Almaty Construction and Technical College, the Prime Minister got acquainted with the quality of knowledge and skills in working professions and the work of the resource centers created on the basis of the college. In the Kazakhstan School of Intelligence (Gateway), classrooms, reading zones, sports and assembly halls were examined. Sagintayev got acquainted with the quality of higher education during a visit to the International University of Information Technologies, which specializes in training international IT specialists.
- In order to familiarize with the development of the tourist potential of the city, the Prime Minister visited the Almaty-2 railway station and the Visit Almaty tourist hub. It also hosted the presentation of the new service Carsharing.
- With further general plans for the development of the city of Almaty, Sagintayev got acquainted during a visit to the AlmatyGenPlan Research Institute, where the situational center and the digital 3D holographic layout of Almaty were examined. It also hosted a presentation of driver projects implemented in the framework of the President’s Address “New Opportunities under the Fourth Industrial Revolution.”
Stay in touch with the news of the Prime Minister and the Government of Kazakhstan — follow the official Telegram channel