- Last week, February 27 in Ukimet Uyi, Bakytzhan Sagintayev chaired a meeting of the Government on attracting investments, transition to updated content in secondary education organizations and the Interregional Scheme of Territorial Development of Aktobe Agglomeration.
- On Monday, the Prime Minister held a meeting on post-exhibition use of Expo-2017 facilities.
- On the same day, the Government held a meeting on the development of agrarian science within the framework of the President's Address, as well as the meeting of the State Commission for Modernization of the Economy.
- On Wednesday, February 28, Bakytzhan Sagintayev held a meeting of the Council on improving the investment climate.
- On Thursday, a meeting of the Expert Council on Competitiveness was held in Ukimet Uyі.
- Also on this day, a meeting of the board of directors of the Baiterek NMH was held.
- On Friday, the Prime Minister held a meeting of the National Commission for the translation of the Kazakh alphabet into Latin script. The plan of measures for the phased transfer of the Kazakh alphabet to the Latin script until 2025 and the rules for spelling on the basis of the alphabet in a new edition were considered.
- Also on Friday in Ukimet Uyі, Bakytzhan Sagintayev chaired a meeting on issues of entrepreneurship development.
- On Saturday, a meeting on the development of the Shchuchinsk-Borovoe resort area was held.
Stay in touch with the news of the Prime Minister and the Government of Kazakhstan — follow the official Telegram channel