- Last week in the akimat of the capital, the Head of State N. Nazarbayev took part in the meeting on further development of the city of Astana.
- On Tuesday, April 3, the President visited the Astana Genplan Research and Development Institute and got acquainted with the infrastructure projects for the further development of the capital.
- On April 3 in Ukimet Uyi the Prime Minister B. Sagintayev chaired a regular meeting of the Government. The questions on clarifying the forecast for social and economic development for 2018-2022, the republican budget for 2018-2020, the results of the implementation of the State Program for the Development of Education and Science for 2016-2019 (based on 2017 results), veterinary and phytosanitary security issues, digitalization of healthcare, as well as the level of inflation for the I quarter of 2018 were considered.
- On Wednesday, April 4, Bakytzhan Sagintayev met with the Chairman of the Board of Chevron, M.Wirth. Issues of further cooperation and implementation of projects in the field of digitalization were discussed.
- On the same day, the Prime Minister presented the new Minister D. Kaletayev to the staff of the Ministry for Religious Affairs and Civil Society.
- Also last week B.Sagintayev held a number of meetings on achieving target indicators for the first quarter of 2018 and plans for the year in the areas of regional development, transport and logistics, fuel and energy complex, tourism, tax collection, modernization of the healthcare sphere, provision of productive employment.
- On Friday in Ukimet Uyi Bakytzhan Sagintayev held a meeting on issues of increasing digital literacy and the provision of public services.
- Press conferences on the implementation of the President’s Five Social Initiatives on the development of rural entrepreneurship and the expansion of microcredit were held in the press center of the Government.
- Also, a press conference was held on investment attraction for the 1st quarter of 2018.
Stay in touch with the news of the Prime Minister and the Government of Kazakhstan — follow the official Telegram channel