Wednesday, 25 August 2021, 09:45:02
A meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission on Preventing the Spread of Coronavirus Infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan was chaired by Deputy Prime Minister Yeraly Tugzhanov.
On behalf of Prime Minister Askar Mamin, in connection with the stabilization of the epidemiological situation, the Intergovernmental Commission approved a number of decisions to ease the quarantine regime.
1. From Aug. 28, 2021, activities of the following entities allowed:
- all business objects participating in the Ashyq project are allowed on weekends until 12 pm, leaders of the Ashyq project — until 2 am, provided that employees and visitors have a green status (vaccinated, the presence of a PCR test with a negative the result at least 7 days), confirmed through the Ashyq application;
- on Saturday - public transport.
2. From Aug. 30, 2021, on weekdays:
- the working hours of all business objects participating in the Ashyq project were extended from 10 pm to 12 pm, the leaders of the Ashyq project — from 12 pm to 2 am.
At the same time, taking into account the epidemiological situation, the weakening of quarantine measures in Almaty is planned to be introduced on weekends from Sep. 4, 2021, on weekdays — from Sep. 6, 2021.
The Commission also considered the issue of preparation for the new academic year. By the end of August 2021, the Deputy Prime Minister instructed:
- to complete the vaccination of teachers and technical personnel, with the exception of persons with medical contraindications;
- to ensure full readiness of schools in accordance with sanitary requirements;
- for teachers, employees and parents in all educational institutions to ensure the operation of the Ashyq system;
- to take measures for 100% provision of educational organizations with textbooks, educational and methodological complexes;
- to complete major and current repairs in schools.
At the meeting of the Commission, Deputy Prime Minister Tugzhanov gave a number of other instructions.