19 Jan 2022, 21:02
Deputy Prime Minister Yeraly Tugzhanov chaired a meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Healthcare Azhar Giniyat noted that the epidemiological situation has worsened by an average of 5.6 times over the past week. A high increase in the incidence of 28 times is observed in the Karaganda region, Almaty – 11 times, Atyrau and Akmola regions, as well as Almaty region – 9-9.5 times.
Tugzhanov instructed to increase the pace of vaccination and revaccination of citizens to curb the spread of infection.
The Interdepartmental Commission also supported the use of new drugs for the treatment of coronavirus infection under special conditions.
Based on the results of the discussion, the Interregional Commission recommended to allow the full-time format of education:
- in preschool organizations – at the request of parents (in the red, yellow, green zones);
- in secondary schools up to 600 students inclusive;
- in secondary schools over 600 students – with a workload of no more than 50% of the design capacity;
- in secondary schools – primary grades 1-4 (including grades 5-6 in international schools);
- in extracurricular organizations – individual lessons, group lessons – up to 15 people, in correctional rooms (centers) for children with disabilities, adults – individual and group lessons up to 8 people;
- in colleges and universities – in a combined format: practical, laboratory, seminars, industrial practice – in a regular mode according to a flexible schedule, lectures – online.
The transfer to a distance learning format of all students in secondary education organizations, colleges, higher educational institutions will be applied when violations of the quarantine regime are detected.
At the end of the meeting, Yeraly Tugzhanov gave specific instructions to the heads of state bodies and akimats to ensure compliance with the measures taken by the Government to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection.