Friday, 30 October 2020, 16:24:08
Chair of the Interdepartmental Commission on Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 and Deputy Prime Minister Yeraly Tugzhanov arrived in in East Kazakhstan region with a working trip.
Deputy Prime Minister Yeraly Tugzhanov held an operational meeting with the regional leadership on the epidemiological situation in the region, after hearing the report of the regional akim Daniyal Akhmetov on the measures taken.
Concluding the meeting, Yeraly Tugzhanov instructed the regional akimat to take comprehensive measures to stabilize the epidemiological situation in the region within ten days, the Ministry of Healthcare – to send highly qualified specialists to provide advisory and methodological assistance.
In order to stabilize the epidemiological situation in the region, the chair of the Interdepartmental Commission instructed to take a number of restrictive measures:
- from Nov. 2, 2020, to reduce air traffic to and from Ust-Kamenogorsk:
to / from Nur-Sultan – from 17 to 7 flights per week;
to / from Almaty – from 14 to 7 flights per week;
to / from Shymkent – from 2 to 1 flight per week.
- from Nov. 2, 2020, to reduce the railway communication on the routes Nur-Sultan – Ust-Kamenogorsk from 3 to 1 times a week, Almaty – Ust-Kamenogorsk from 7 to 3 times a week;
- for the departure of passengers by air and rail from the East Kazakhstan region, ensure the mandatory availability of a PCR certificate for COVID-19 with a negative result (no more than 3 days from the date of issue);
- to prohibit the stopping inside the area of trains in transit;
- to restrict entry and exit to the East Kazakhstan region with the establishment of sanitary posts;
- to prohibit entry and exit to the territory of Ust-Kamenogorsk while maintaining the movement of the population between other cities / districts of the region;
- to strengthen restrictive measures on weekends and holidays; - to increase the number of public transport runs in order to minimize contacts among the population;
- to ensure transfer of at least 80% of employees to a remote work format;
- to prohibit holding meetings in person;
- to ensure the conduct of disinfection in the entrances, elevators, parking lots and playgrounds for children, food markets, etc.
- to provide a full-scale PCR examination of workers on a rotational basis (at the entrance and exit from the shift);
- to prohibit the admission to airports, railway stations of those who meet and accompany people (admitting only with a ticket);
- to strengthen the work of monitoring groups to comply with the quarantine regime, paying special attention to crowded places;
- to take measures to strengthen information and explanatory work among the population about the need to comply with the quarantine regime.
The epidemiological situation in the East Kazakhstan region is under constant control of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.