17 March 2020, 16:10
Prime Minister Askar Mamin chaired a meeting of the State Commission for Ensuring the State of Smergency under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Healthcare Yelzhan Birtanov, Deputy Prime Minister Yeraly Tugzhanov, akims of Nur-Sultan Altai Kulginov and Almaty, Bakytzhan Sagintayev, Minister of Defense Nurlan Yermekbayev and Minister of Internal Affairs Yerlan Turgumbayev, as well as Deputy Head of the Presidential Administration of Kazakhstan Malik Murzalin reported on the sanitary-epidemiological situation and in the cities of Nur-Sultan and Almaty.
Given the complicated situation with the spread of COVID-19 in the capital and Almaty, as well as to prevent the spread of coronavirus to other cities of Kazakhstan, the State Commission decided to introduce additional restrictive, preventive and anti-epidemiological measures in the cities.
In effect from 12 p.m. March 19, 2020, measures include:
- Introduction of quarantine and implementation of large-scale sanitary and anti-epidemic measures;
- Establishing the perimeter of the quarantine zone and determining the points of entry / exit from it;
- Introducing restriction on the movement of people, as well as the entry / exit of vehicles;
- Ensuring the uninterrupted operation of special medical institutions in three categories: for infected, suspected of infection, quarantine;
- Identifying sectors of the territory in the cities and their borders to limit the movement of citizens, optimal for organizing the supply of food to the population;
- Suspension or restriction in the daytime and termination at night of the movement of public transport;
- Suspension of non-food trading markets, large shopping centers and trading houses, with the exception of the facilities located in them for the sale of food and medicines;
- Establishing a new mode of operation of public catering facilities on the principle of "delivery to customers," with the strengthening of sanitary and anti-epidemiological measures;
- Reorganization of the operation mode of Public Service Centers;
- Determining the daily needs of the population of quarantine zones and each of the sectors for food, medicine, life support items and basic necessities;
- Determining the centers of trade and provision of food and essential goods, taking into account the minimization of public transport for each of the quarantine sectors;
- Other organizational measures.
Stay updated about the events of the Prime Minister and the Government of Kazakhstan - subscribe to the official Telegram channelSubscribe