Государственная программа индустриально-инновационного развития Республики Казахстан
The state program of industrial-innovative development of the Republic of Kazakhstan was approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated August 1, 2014 No.874.
The goal of the program is to stimulate diversification and improve competitiveness of the secondary industry.
The key objectives of the program are:
- rapid development of the secondary industry;
- to improve effectiveness and increase value added in priority sectors;
- to expand markets for production of non-primary goods;
- to increase productive employment;
- to ensure new level of technical effectiveness for priority sectors of the secondary industry and provide the basis for
- development of sectors of the future by creating innovation clusters;
- to promote entrepreneurship and develop small and medium-sized businessesof the secondary industry
As a result of implementation of the State program of industrial-innovative development of Kazakhstan, the following economic indicators should be achieved by 2019 :
- increase of production volume of the secondary industry by 43 % in real terms;
- increase of gross value added of the secondary industry by no more than 1,4 times in real terms;
- increase of labour productivity of the secondary industry by 1,4 times inreal terms;
- increase of non-primary (finished) exports by no more than 1,1 times;
- decrease of energy value of the secondary industry by no more than15 %;
- employment growth in the secondary industry by 29,2 thousand people.