Kanat Bozumbayev reported that in terms of energy in the draft program "Digital Kazakhstan" there are 9 measures for the introduction of a number of information systems:
1. The intellectual deposit SanaField will allow to ensure the growth of the volume and quality of oil produced and to reduce operating costs in oil producing enterprises.
2. "Digital Mine" will increase the productivity of uranium mining enterprises up to 10%.\
3. The information system of oil accounting will reduce the shadow turnover and increase the collection of taxes from the activities for the extraction, preparation, processing, transportation, storage, sale, shipment and export of oil.
Also, within the Integrated Information System "Unified State System for Subsoil Use Management" a number of projects are being implemented:
4. "Forecast balance of liquefied petroleum gas" will reduce the risk of its irrational distribution in the domestic market, identify the facts of violations of illegal exports and concealment of volumes, provide equal access and a favorable environment for gas supplying organizations.
5. "Online auction of deposits" will provide transparent, consistent and operational auctions, exclude direct contact of entrepreneurs with officials.
6. The introduction of an automated maintenance and repair system for oil-producing enterprises will make it possible to switch to a 3-year overhaul period.
7. A unified state system for monitoring environmental protection will increase the efficiency and reliability of information, provide a comprehensive analysis and accessibility of information in real time.
8. The introduction of Smart technology into the electric power industry will increase the observability, manageability and efficiency of the country's electric power industry.
9. Automating the management of the operating modes of the Unified Energy System will increase the reliability of electricity supply and will help to reduce the costs of maintaining the equipment in an efficient state.