- Last week in Astana the Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev took part in the opening ceremony of the Year of Youth.
- Tuesday, Prime Minister Bakytzhan Sagintayev chaired a regular meeting of the Government in Ukimet Uyi. The implementation of the President’s Five Social Initiatives, as well as issues of public procurement and procurement of quasi-public sector entities were reviewed.
- Jan. 21 Sagintayev met with representatives of the France-Kazakhstan Chamber of Commerce and Industry headed by President of the Chamber, General Director of KATKO LLP Gerard Fries.
- Issues of international cooperation were discussed Wednesday at a working meeting in the Government.
- Jan. 24, Sagintayev chaired a meeting of the Interdepartmental Commission on Oil, Gas and Energy Industries.
- Jan. 25, a meeting of the Council for the Improvement of the Investment Climate was held, during which topical issues of the tax system of Kazakhstan were discussed.
- The same day Sagintayev held a meeting at which the approaches of the Ministry of Finance on the further development of customs administration were presented.
- Friday in Ukimet Uyi Sagintayev held a working meeting on the execution of instructions from the Head of State, given at the opening ceremony of the Year of Youth Jan. 23, 2019.
Stay in touch with the news of the Prime Minister and the Government of Kazakhstan — follow the official Telegram channel