- March 6 in Akorda the Head of State Nursultan Nazarbayev held a meeting on the implementation of country’s social policy. The meeting was attended by the Prime Minister Askar Mamin, Head of the Presidential Administration Asset Issekeshev and the Deputy Prime Minister Gulshara Abdykalikova.
- Tuesday, March 5 the Prime Minister Askar Mamin chaired a regular meeting of the Government in Ukimet Uyi. The progress of the implementation of the Nurly Zhol State Program for Infrastructure Development for 2015–2019 and the economy of simple things (roadmaps for the development of the construction industry, light, furniture, food and processing industries) were reviewed.
- Monday in Ukimet Uyi the Prime Minister Mamin held a meeting on tourism development.
- March 5 in Ukimet Uyi Askar Mamin held a series of meetings with representatives of international organizations and companies. They include a meeting with the Secretary General of the World Customs Organization Kunio Mikuriya, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Dubai Port World Sultan Ahmed bin Sulayem, World Bank representative in Kazakhstan Ato Brown and EBRD Regional Director Agris Preimanis.
- Wednesday, March 6 Mamin discussed the expansion of cooperation and the development of the engineering industry in Kazakhstan with the General Director of KAMAZ Sergey Kogogin.
- The same day in Ukimet Uyi the Prime Minister Askar Mamin chaired a meeting of the State Commission on Modernization of the Economy.
- Also last week at the Government’s press center, a press conference was held on the implementation of the new social measures of Elbasy “Aleumettik Qamqorlyq,” given at the XVIII Congress of the Nur Otan party. Deputy Prime Minister Gulshara Abdykalikova, ministers of labor and social protection of the population Berdibek Saparbayev, healthcare Yelzhan Birtanov, education and science Kulyash Shamshidinova, agriculture Saparkhan Omarov, Chairman of the Committee for Construction, Housing and Communal Services of the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development Markhabat Zhayymbetov answered the questions from journalists.
Stay in touch with the news of the Prime Minister and the Government of Kazakhstan — follow the official Telegram channel