- First President – Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev chaired a meeting of the Security Council on April 10. Issues of socio-economic development of the country and ensuring environmental safety were considered.
- Tuesday, April 9 Prime Minister Askar Mamin chaired a regular meeting of the Government. The implementation of the State Program of Business Support and Development "Business Road Map 2020," social projects for the implementation of Elbasy’s initiative "Aleumettik Qamqorlyq" were considered.
- A presentation of the draft laws on the regulation of the agro-industrial complex of the country took place April 8 in Ukimet Uyi.
- Wednesday, April 10 the Prime Minister Askar Mamin held a conference call on the development of the “economy of simple things.” The interim results of the program of concessional lending, the development of the agro-industrial complex and the food industry were discussed.
- Also last week at the press center of the Government, a press conference was held on the provision of measures of social support to needy citizens, including large and low-income families. Minister of Labor and Social Protection of the Population Berdibek Saparbayev answered the questions of journalists.
Stay in touch with the news of the Prime Minister and the Government of Kazakhstan — follow the official Telegram channel