The "Nurly Zhol" programwas approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan No.1030 dated April 6, 2015.
The goal is to form a single economic market by integrating macro-regions of the country on the basis of building an effective infrastructure hub principle for long-term economic growth in Kazakhstan, as well as the implementation of anti-crisis measures to support specific sectors of the economy in the conditions on external markets conjuncture deterioration.
The key objectives of the program are:
- establishment of an efficient transport and logistics infrastructure for the "ray" principle;
- development of industrial infrastructure and tourism infrastructure;
- strengthening energy infrastructure within the Unified Energy System;
- modernization (reconstruction and construction) infrastructure of housing and communal services and heat systems, water supply and sanitation;
- increase the affordability of housing for citizens;
- the development of education infrastructure;
- improving the competitiveness of businesses;
- support of domestic mechanical engineering;
- export promotion;
- improving the competitiveness of agribusiness entities;
- provision of infrastructure projects "Roadmap for business-2020";
- security product quality through the development of laboratory base;
- security studies of Kazakhstan with the evaluation of prognostic resources
During the period of implementation of the program it is planned to achieve the following target indicators:
- in 2019 to ensure GDP growth of 15.7% by 2014;
- in 2015 - 2019 to create jobs for 395.5 thousand people, including the following:
Permanent - 86.9 thousand people;
time - 308.6 thousand people..
- In 2019 increase in the WEF rankings on the quality of basic infrastructure up to 57 seats.